Another masterpiece by my SEAL Teammate Don Shipley.  He is a violent protector of Valor gents, regardless of your service branch, Don’s got your back! Let’s continue to support Don.  Make sure you drop by his website (ExtremeSEALExperience.com) and say hello.

Give’em Hell Don!

Brandon

Click Here to Follow Brandon on Twitter for the latest Kit Up gouge.

Will January 8, 2012 at 1:57 am

The first twenty seconds are amazing……….. I had tears in the corners of my eyes!

T-9 January 8, 2012 at 7:25 am

"… there I was… just me and my M16 flying the F-16 at 30,000 feet with 20 bad guys on my six…"

JDsHandsomeSon January 8, 2012 at 8:35 am

". . . . my Bowie knife clutched between my teeth, cutting a path of human flesh, dragging my canoe behind me!"

Brandon Webb January 8, 2012 at 8:17 am

"….door gunner in the NASA space shuttle….."

crackedlenses January 8, 2012 at 8:41 am

…and then I donned a Juggernaut suit that happened to be laying around and picked up a mini-gun……

Matt January 8, 2012 at 9:24 am

-"…..I was shot three times by an AK, but managed to go into last stand and kill the guy with my G18C and red dot; I really didn't think i was goin to make it."

-That will do for your motivational sceepch; Thank You Sir.

-Oh but wait there was this time when I was in an AC-130 and i was Killi……

-No we're good.

-But it was, i was, a predator and hellfir… I did it under water!

SleepyDave January 8, 2012 at 10:45 am

Reminds me of an old Hudson & Landry skit.

"I'm a red-blooded veteran, with a green beret, and a purple heart!"
"And a yellow streak down your back!"
"I was wounded 13 times on an aircraft carrier!"
"He kept walking into the propellers!"
"I flew 30 seconds over Tokyo!"
"He got there from the opium den in Hong Kong!"
"I fought the Battle of the Bulge!"
"No contest, right fatso?!"

B1148 January 8, 2012 at 11:05 am

There's only one good thing about the Army's black beret, it helps Don's cause by making identification of these guys really easy.

Panzerhund0311 January 8, 2012 at 3:17 pm

The best picture in the slide show is at about 2:18….This "Commando" is so high speed that he has his own MOUT facility made my Little Tikes!! Also his ****** airsoft M4 w/ a 203 on it!! Too bad that picture of the lady in the Marine Cammies with an eye patch wasn't on this slide show!

swilliams January 8, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I'm so happy Don defended Muslims nothing I hate more than a bigot.

SleepyDave January 8, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Okay, this probably isn't the right place to put this, but a friend e-mailed it to me, and I just don't know if I believe it.

Is that really true, or is someone just trying to sell a knife?

FormerSFMedic January 8, 2012 at 5:45 pm
FormerSFMedic January 8, 2012 at 5:46 pm

@Brandon- You really gotta get this comments section looked at. I just posted a reply to SleepyDave and it only showed up as my screen name and no text. Thanks.

Brandon January 8, 2012 at 6:01 pm

We are on it!!

Jake January 8, 2012 at 7:33 pm
Kathy S. January 8, 2012 at 9:23 pm

He needs to have a version of that video to keep adding to! Amazing

Jake January 8, 2012 at 11:33 pm
jake January 9, 2012 at 5:36 am

I wonder if the scumbags had twin .50 cals in each arm?.

Greg B. January 9, 2012 at 1:03 pm

That's a great video.

I ran in to a big dumb ass at a local bar in my tiny home town. He was trying to impress the ladies with his "Seal Team" hat that you can buy at a gas station. He saw me wearing my Navy Veteran hat (I have a set of my old Aircrew wings pinned on it). He points at my hat and then points at his hat and asks me what team I was in… I just looked the big lug in the eye and said "I wasn't in the teams and you weren't either". The girls vanished and I had a nice smile for our hero there. The closest I have been to a SEAL Team was to give 4 real SEALs a ride in my helicopter. I was just an Aircrewman and a Rescue Swimmer, not embarrassed to admit that.

And I agree with swilliams, nice to see Don make that statement. Get tired of the bigotry, there are bad dudes in all religions just like not all service members as saints.

SomeJoe January 9, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I don't get it. Why do these f-heads do this. Then even when they get flushed out…they still hold onto their lie. Honestly…it takes balls to bullsh#t that you served …when you really didn't. Fraudulent ********.

cm smith January 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Mississippi!!!!

Mase January 9, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I've got one (maybe, cuz I don't know for sure) local to Gettysburg, PA. He's a Constable who told me he was in 2 and went to Grenada. When I told him I'm an MA1 (EXW) he just gave me a blank stare and changed the subject

Kathy S. January 10, 2012 at 1:05 am

I would love to add one as an obvious parody but I'd be mortified if anyone thought I were really doing it!