I’m not saying I’d go out and buy one of these myself. I’m not making an argument for or against them. I do think, though, that sometimes our demographic gets wound a little too tight, and gets sidetracked into talking about ‘tactical practicality’ on every product that comes down the pike…and that sometimes what looks imminently impractical might actually be spot on. In any case, I am honest enough to admit if one showed up on my desk over the Father’s Day Weekend I would go out and play with it. I might even make ninja noises or do slow motion Matrix moves while I do, without a reflective belt.

For the inevitable and overreactionary, I say to thee: no one is planning on issuing these to every 11B and 03 headed out the door, or asserting it will immediately make you a Tier 3/4 operator (those are even better than Tier 1 and way better than Tier 3).

It just is what it is.

R May 23, 2012 at 6:56 am

Might as well use the FMG 9.

BUrtonB May 23, 2012 at 7:15 am

this turns the pistol into an SBR? AKA paperwork, correct?

Glynn628 May 23, 2012 at 7:45 am

Thats that I thought…

JPate May 23, 2012 at 7:34 am

Yes I believe it does, so add $200 to that price or face a felony.

Joshua May 23, 2012 at 8:10 am

Not to mention engraving your glock and waiting 7-8 months

PaweĊ‚ K. Malicki May 23, 2012 at 7:45 am

Pointless. If you really want to make your Glock into something big and bulky, batter to use one of those carbine adaptors, you get the stock and additionally a rail system you can mount some red dot and forward handle. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VBZMo7JWSNc/TLyMwDyWbXI
Similar weight and size penalty but more comfortable shooting.

David R May 23, 2012 at 8:45 am

Hadn't thought about the SBR thing, if correct. Then again I like to live dangerously (I did say I'd be going without a reflective belt).

Mick C. May 23, 2012 at 10:43 am

If you were to add one of those with an extended magazine, stick a red-dot sight on top, and maybe pay the extra money to add a suppressor, you'd have the 21st century version of the Man From U.N.C.L.E. issue weapon.

Ronn! Blankenship May 24, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Except it still wouldn't have a selector switch to change to firing knockout darts . . .

Lance May 23, 2012 at 11:33 am

Sorry BIG waste of time. After making it a SBR and have a government satellite programed over your house all you have is a Glock while a regular G17 is just as good and handguns usually dont need stocks.

Technoweapon May 23, 2012 at 1:17 pm

It's cute. Would make for a fun toy for an hour or two.

Gunner777 May 23, 2012 at 2:28 pm

No thanks!

Go Navy! May 25, 2012 at 8:53 am

Agree with you Gunner. No thanks. This stock makes your Glock into a SBR. If I was going to go with a SBR, I would get an AR with 14" or 10" barrel before getting this. Leave the Glock alone….other than fix all the issues with extraction/ejection issues lately on Gen 3 and Gen 4.

Gage May 23, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I think this platform would honestly shine if it was used in tandem with the full-auto Glock 17 (the Glock 18).

RyanH May 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm

ENDO rules. Period.

junglecarbine May 23, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Yes it will be good if you have a Glock 18. That said if I could carry the 18, I'd prefer the MP5 as my primary!

Jimbo May 25, 2012 at 10:47 am

Reflective belt……..Heh-heh!

DocCoy May 25, 2012 at 2:23 pm

This has "Cherry" written all over it.
Granted shoulder stock pistols were used and worked well during WW2 and a few other wars, but now days there are better options out there.
Correct me if I am wrong but If you reg it as a SBR doesnt that mean it has to always have the stock attached and can never be used as a pistol?

EricWaters June 1, 2012 at 4:44 pm

The only thing the hera and endo have in common is they both turn the glock into a makeshift rifle. The hera is far more expensive, made out of creaky plastic, and doesn't have length of pull adjustment. I shot the endo stock at a range in AZ and it was everything a pistol conversion should be. I didn't miss having a red dot on it because it made it feel like I was shooting the glock as usual, but with better accuracy.