No one could ever accuse our dear friends the Russians for conducting boring training exercises, as shown in this YouTube video. Ok, so one of our esteemed readers from Russia’s side of the world has  brought it to Kit Up’s attention that the YouTube video I posted yesterday actually shows a Kazakhstani Spetsnaz training op.

Anyway, look for the operator running up to the bus with some type of breaching stick about 12-13 seconds into the clip. Then see if you can figure out where he disappears to.

Enjoy.

windex March 26, 2012 at 10:09 am

The guy backing away at 0:20

David Reeder March 26, 2012 at 10:16 am

I want to know if the bus driver got paid extra.

M.L. March 26, 2012 at 10:46 am

Taking one for team, Russian style! Pause at 0:16 and he's the guy getting up on the far right.

Tom March 26, 2012 at 11:01 am

Guess if your a hostage in Russia, it's a no win situation.

Brandon March 26, 2012 at 11:24 am

WHoaaaaa… Thats the russians for you. Safety be damned in a real world situations and training…. Hey Honey I am home from training today. Lost a few teeth, my hair and eye brows and a handful of brain cells. But I am ever more ready for the real world. Either that or I hate to think how it will go in the real world. ha ha

I wonder if thats supposed to be for a hostage rescue. I cant imagine it being for killing a bus full of terrorists because they could do that with the BTR thing they were shooting at it from. No need to breach and board. If my SWAT team did things that way, I will never try out.

David, didnt you go to LAPDs Advanced SWAT school? How cool was that? Im sure you picked up some neat tricks from Brandon and Jack. You do any training in Florida?

FormerDirtDart March 26, 2012 at 11:30 am

Yeah, backing out to camera right

mpower6428 March 26, 2012 at 11:32 am

thats easy. he was blown to smithereens.

it doesnt matter what the casualty rate is as long as it looks cool and you win. thats the russian way.

Lance March 26, 2012 at 11:38 am

Alot of cool action with Makarovs AK-74s and Bison SMGs cool look at Russian Police arms.

Disgruntledbear March 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm

How subtle

Billy March 26, 2012 at 12:09 pm

I don't want the Russians to rescue me lol.

Fritzthedog March 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Wow, a new tool in their hostage rescue toolbox other than poison gas…..overpressure trauma-inducing stun charges….sure you'll be rescued, but you'll have permanent hearing loss and neurological damage… subtle as always…

AKMSF March 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm

It's actually Kazakh spetsnaz, not Russian.

And here's a better version! (title still incorrect though) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0151YI5BU8

SleepyDave March 28, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Oh my god, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

rob March 26, 2012 at 1:24 pm

if your taken hostage in russia your in more danger from your rescuers!

Matt March 26, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Ahhh- he is one of the guys coming from the front of the bus after the magic stick blew up.

Curt Jones March 26, 2012 at 6:31 pm

He's sitting on the other side of the BTR planning his defection. And counting the remainder of his teeth.

JTP709 March 26, 2012 at 7:02 pm

This is the 9000th time I've seen this, its pretty old.

xcalbr March 26, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I dont know what im more afraid of…the terrorist hostage taker or russian rescue attempt…

adam March 27, 2012 at 7:56 am

These guys, (Kazakhstani's,) are crazy! I was part of a fire-power demo for their top brass, in which there was fast air dropping ordinance, artillery, everything you can imagine going down range. We then moved in doing section attacks with all live ammo, and when we got down to the targets who do we see popping up out of trenches but these guys! They had sat through the whole thing, I guess for the training value??? No health and safety at work rules over there…

buckshot March 27, 2012 at 9:33 am

LEROYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HunterGuy March 27, 2012 at 10:58 am

I wonder how they got the guy to do that. Me personally, I would want to see it work before I would agree to running in there with an explosive and smacking a window with it.

Riceball March 28, 2012 at 11:24 am

I like how one of the guys who is (presumably) on perimeter watch is, instead of looking out, is craning his neck to watch the action. He seems to be in charge since he's seen making a wind up gesture and all of the kneeling troops get up but even still, if his job is to keep an eye on his team then shouldn't someone else be assigned to keep an eye for things outside of their perimeter?